This bar will always have a special place in my heart. Besides the dapper bartenders, and the southern juke joint atmosphere… The drinks are impeccable! My favorite is the Baxter Street. It’s a jalapeno flavored margarita and it’s nothing short of EXCELLENT! 67 Orange is bringing back the old Harlem. The Harlem that I read about growing up. It’s a Renaissance happening over there, and I’m just glad to be a part of it.
MOST POPULARMOST RECENT
- Black Cloak Lifestyle: The Dirty Bodega Interviews The Doppelgangaz
- Rare Video: Kanye West Freestyles at Fat Beats Opening Circa 1996
- Cormega ft. AZ, Redman & Styles P – MARS
- G-Host Doctrine:The Dirty Bodega Interviews Styles P
- AFROPUNK Announces The 2013 Line-up!
- Mixtape:Issa Gold – Conversations With A Butterfly EP
Tweets by @FilthySandwich