Almost your first week in and your already fizzing out, well here’s a few tips that can help you keep it going.
Hydrogen peroxide-does more than clean cuts; lets list a few other reasons you really need this in your regimen.
-Using hydrogen peroxide for foot spas/foot soaks- (10 cups of warm water to 1 cup of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% in a foot spa for about 10-20 minutes. This process will oxygenate the blood and bring circulation back to areas that suffer from circulation; coincidentally peroxide can also take care of foot issues with regards to fungus and nail discoloration.
-Using hydrogen peroxide as instructed on the bottle for oral debriding purposes i.e.- the removal of dead or contaminated tissue and foreign matter. Many links have been made to show that poor oral health also effects overall health. Such issues are reduced fertility, erectile dysfunction, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and even complications during pregnancy leading to premature births and in some cases miscarriages. So its more than what we eat and how often its actually the mouth we are putting it into as well so keep it clean and healthy by flossing, brushing and of course rinsing with a ¼ of 3% peroxide to ¾ water.
Some of the key factors to weight loss and overall health are as follows:
– Consume fresh/perishable complex nutrient rich foods.
– Oxygenate and clean the blood.
-Learn how to breathe properly more frequently.
-Establish an exercise program that is fit for your current level and build on it and lastly keep your fitness fresh and complex like your nutritional plan.
MOST POPULARMOST RECENT
- Black Cloak Lifestyle: The Dirty Bodega Interviews The Doppelgangaz
- Rare Video: Kanye West Freestyles at Fat Beats Opening Circa 1996
- Cormega ft. AZ, Redman & Styles P – MARS
- G-Host Doctrine:The Dirty Bodega Interviews Styles P
- AFROPUNK Announces The 2013 Line-up!
- Mixtape:Issa Gold – Conversations With A Butterfly EP
Tweets by @FilthySandwich