Solo photography Exhibition by Ray Tucker
This was truly a dope experience for me. The Vault Harlem provided a wonderful backdrop for the “Dreams in Color” exhibition. Vivid visuals of color, and New York city life came together and pulled me into each and every photo. I found myself getting lost in his images. The best thing about the entire experience was how REAL it was. Our eyes see things in three dimensions and that’s exactly what Ray Tucker brought to his images… Dimension. So refreshing. DOPENESS!
**The exhibition is over but this was Ray’s 2nd, and I’m sure we will see a lot more from him. He is definitely someone to watch out for!
MOST POPULARMOST RECENT
- Black Cloak Lifestyle: The Dirty Bodega Interviews The Doppelgangaz
- Rare Video: Kanye West Freestyles at Fat Beats Opening Circa 1996
- Cormega ft. AZ, Redman & Styles P – MARS
- G-Host Doctrine:The Dirty Bodega Interviews Styles P
- AFROPUNK Announces The 2013 Line-up!
- Mixtape:Issa Gold – Conversations With A Butterfly EP
Tweets by @FilthySandwich